Download The Voter Form 8 in Bengali PDF West Bengal for Free From purulia.gov.in by using the download link which is given below.
Voter Form 8 in Bengali PDF West Bengal Download Link
|Article||Voter Form 8 in Bengali PDF West Bengal|
Download This PDF : Click Here
Voter Form 8 in Bengali West Bengal
Voting is as much an obligation as it is a right. No compulsion of course, as ours is a free nation. But we do owe this to our country as we the people form the backbone of the very fabric of the idea of India – a democratic nation. And the entire edifice of that is built on the basis of voting. If we as citizens are not aware or bothered about casting votes or worse, treat the Election Day as nothing more than a holiday, it will lay the survival of our democratic Republic on the line.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Offline in West Bengal
Please follow the below steps for the same:
- Secure the application form (Form 6) from among the other listed forms from your nearest electoral office.
- Fill in as directed. Double check to ensure that there are no errors in the details you have provided.
- Along with the correct form for application, as in a duly filled Form 6, you should also submit other KYC documents as required. These documents serve as proofs of age, identity and residence.
- You must also remember to specify details of your family members who already have election ID card. If their name is already in the electoral roll, it will speed up your verification.
- Go to the nearest Regional Electoral Registration Office to submit the form and documents. After approval and verification from the office comes the next step, which is the Booth Level Officer (BLOs) being sent by the ERO to verify every information in person.
- To see that all listed voters are given a voter ID, regular drives are organized by the Election Commission of India (ECI) at Designated Photographic Locations (DPIs). You are sure to have come across one.
Tracking Voter ID status via SMS
To track your Voter ID status, you can send the following SMS:
- WB EC voter ID number to 51969
- Voter ID number to 9433633333
You will be provided with your electoral details such as your number, name of assembly constituency, part number and details of the polling booth.
Calling on the Dedicated ECI Helpline Number
You can call the ECI Helpline number 1950 toll free. The helpline is available on all working days between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Download Voter Form 8 in Bengali PDF West Bengal to get Correction of Particulars or change from PDF format using the link.
In Case the download link of Voter Form 8 in Bengali PDF West Bengal Isn’t working or You’re feeling any other issue with This, then please report it by choosing If Voter Form 8 in Bengali West Bengal is a copyrighted material which we will not supply any source for downloading at any cost.