Download Free of SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits PDF by using the Direct download link from contents.irctc.co.in is given below.
SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits PDF Download Link
|Name||SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits|
Click Here to Download the PDF
SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits
Launched in association with IRCTC, this SBI credit card offers multiple travel benefits to the users at a minimal annual fee. It offers value back benefits on booking tickets through IRCTC along with rewards on other purchases. Read on to know more about this SBI Card.
Key Highlights of SBI IRCTC Credit Card
|Annual Fee||Rs. 500 + Taxes|
|Best Feature||Up to 10% Value Back on AC1, AC2 and CC Bookings|
|Rewards||1 reward point for every Rs. 125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases|
|Travel Offers||1% off on transaction charges on railway ticket bookings|
|Fuel Surcharge||1% fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps in India|
SBI IRCTC Card- Features and Benefits
Following activation benefits are provided:
- 350 bonus reward points (Rs.350) on activation i.e. post first successful transaction of Rs.500 or more. (1 reward point = Rs.1)
- The first transaction should be made within 45 days from the date of card issuance
- Rs.100 cashback on your first ATM cash withdrawal within 30 days of receiving the card
Following benefits are provided when you use the card to book tickets from IRCTC website:
- 10% Valueback, through reward points, upon booking AC1, AC2, AC3 and AC Chair Car tickets via IRCTC website
- Waiver of 1% transaction charges on railway ticket bookings
IRCTC SBI Card users can get 1 reward point for every Rs.125 spent on non-fuel retail purchases, including railway ticket purchases done via IRCTC website or mobile application.
For example, if you book railway tickets worth Rs.5000, you will get 40 reward points. And, 1 reward point is equivalent to Rs.1 thereby, you will get a benefit of Rs.40.
Other SBI IRCTC Card Benefits
- Visa Offers – The Visa Platform provides great offers on travel, golf, dining and other entertainment options.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – 1% fuel surcharge waiver is provided which is capped at Rs.100 per month.
SBI IRCTC Card- Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for IRCTC SBI Platinum Card, you must have a good credit score (preferably 750+). In addition to this, you must meet some more criteria as shown in the table below:
|Occupation||Available to both Salaried and Self-employed|
|Income – Salaried||Rs. 20,000 p.m.|
|Income – Self Employed||Rs. 30,000 p.m.|
If the download link of the SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for SBI ITCTC Credit Card Benefits PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links:
FAQs about SBI ITCTC Credit Card
What is the travel offer by IRCTC on this card?
The cardholder saves 1.8% transaction charges on train ticket bookings done on IRCTC website.
What is the Renewal Fee on this credit card?
The Renewal Fee on this credit card is Rs. 300.
What is the value of reward points in Indian Rupees?
1 Reward Point is worth Re. 1.