You can use a car loan to purchase a new or used vehicle. You can also apply for a loan to buy out a lease or refinance an existing loan. You may find that new-vehicle loans have lower rates than used–car loans and sometimes come with special incentives
SBI offers you the best deal for financing Your New car. Lowest interest rates, lowest EMI, minimal paperwork and quick disbursement.
In this article, we’ll provide you SBI Car Loan Application Form PDF in English Format, available to download from the official website at www.onlinesbi.com or download using the direct link below.
Here You Download SBI Car Loan Application Form PDF
- Category: Banking & Finance
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0.11 MB
- Pages: 4
- Source: www.onlinesbi.com
- Language: English
This PDF Alternate Link: Download
Also read | SBI Education Loan Form PDF
Key Features of SBI Car Loan
- Competitive EMI and car loan interest rates
- Repayment tenure of 7 years
- Provides financing on the On-Road price
- Interest is computed based on Daily Reducing Balance
- No Advance EMI
- Optional Life Insurance Cover from SBI
We will tell you in this article SBI Car Loan Interest Rate, Eligibility, Required Documents for Car Loan And How to Apply for SBI Car Loan.
Car Loan Interest Rates of Top Banks (SBI) with Lowest EMI for 7 Years
|Name of the Bank||Interest Rate (p.a.)|
|State Bank of India||7.70% and 10.50%|
|HDFC Bank||7.95% onwards (Rack Interest)|
|Axis Bank||8.70% p.a. onwards|
|ICICI Bank||7.90% p.a. onwards|
|Canara Bank||7.30% p.a. onwards|
|Federal Bank of India||8.50% p.a. onwards|
|Union Bank of India||7.40% p.a. onwards|
SBI Car Loan Eligibility
To be eligible for an SBI New or Used Car Loan, applicants must adhere to the below-mentioned car loan eligibility criteria:
- Applicant/individual must be aged between 21 years and 67 years.
- The applicant must be either a Central/State Government employee, a professional or self-employed individual, or an individual who is engaged in agricultural and allied activities.
- should be earning a minimum salary of ₹ 10,000 and have the documents which are asked by the lender.
Documents Required for State Bank of India (SBI) Car Loan
For the verification and approval of the car loan banks require Certain documents. Documents like identity proof, address proof, bank statements and age proof. There is a separate list of documents for salaried and self-employed professionals. For the easy approval of loan right documentation is very important in a car loan. Once the documents are submitted banks conduct a background check for the verification of borrowers credibility.
Documents needed for a car loan by State Bank of India are-
Car loan documents are necessary for the verification of borrowers credibility. After the documents are submitted, banks conduct a background check for the verification of the documents.
How to apply for SBI Car Loan
- You can Applying by visiting the official website of the SBI bank:
- You can visit the official website of SBI and apply for a car loan of your choice.
- You will have to upload the necessary documents and once the bank verifies it and is satisfied that all the documents submitted by you is correct, the loan amount will be disbursed to your bank account instantly.
SBI Car Loan Customer Care
SBI’s 24X7 helpline number :1800 11 2211 (toll-free), 1800 425 3800 (toll-free) or 080-26599990.
Alternate link for SBI Car Loan Application Form PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: https://sbi.co.in/documents/21077/35156/1311585986837_NRI_CAR_LOAN_APPLICATION_FORM.pdf
We hope this article helped you to Download SBI Car Loan Application Form PDF. If the download link of this article is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing Contact Us link. If theSBI Car Loan Application Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.