SBI ATM Card Application Form PDF | How to Fill Application Form for ATM Card SBI | SBI New ATM Card Application Form Offline | SBI ATM Debit Card Application Form PDF Free Download | SBI ATM Card Renewal Form
ATM Card is a card that allows the cardholder to transfer money electronically from their bank account when making any kind of purchase. To complete your purchase, you will require a four-digit Personal Identification Number. SBI Debit Cards are one of the most popular means used for fund transactions.
The SBI ATM Card Application Form can be used to create a new ATM card, renew an old ATM card, and return it if your ATM card is lost. For this, it is mandatory for you to have a personal account in SBI bank branches.
In this article, we’ll provide you SBI ATM Card Application Form in PDF Format, You can get this form from your nearest State Bank of India SBI branch or available to download from the official website at www.sbi.co.in or download using the direct link below.
Here You Download SBI ATM Card Application Form PDF
- Category: Banking & Finance
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0.99 MB
- Pages: 1
- Source: www.sbi.co.in
- Language: English
This PDF Alternate Link: Download
Also read | ICICI Bank RTGS Application Form PDF
SBI ATM Card Application Form
State Bank of India offers 18 types of ATM cards to make daily transactions easier for its account holders. SBI offers various types of ATM Cards for its customers and all the cards are designed as per their spending habits and requirements. From classic SBI ATM Cards to even global international currency debit cards, SBI account holders can choose from this wide range to manage their finances conveniently.
We will tell you in this article, How to fill Application Form for SBI ATM Card, how to How to Apply for New SBI ATM Card Online and Offline.
You can also get some more Bank Application Forms here.
How to Fill SBI ATM Card Application Form?
If you also want to get an ATM of SBI banks, then you can apply in two ways offline and online.
How to Apply for SBI ATM Card Offline?
An account holder can apply for an ATM card at the nearest SBI Branch. If you also want to fill the SBI ATM Card Application Form offline, then you will have to fill this form and submit it to your nearest SBI bank Barnch along with some of your ID proof which is given below.
- Aadhar Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- Voter ID Card.
How to Apply for SBI ATM Card Online?
If you are an active online SBI account user, you can easily apply for an SBI ATM card online. Just log-in to SBI online website and follow these steps to request for a new ATM card-
- Click on the ‘Request ATM/debit card’ option under ATM card services
- On the next screen, you will see two options- using OTP and using password
- In case you have select OTP option, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click ‘Submit’
- Now, select the account number under which you wish to issue your card
- Enter details such as the name you want to be printed on the card, type of card, and then click ‘Submit’
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’
- You will get a notification on your mobile number regarding the successful recording of your card request
SBI ATM Cash Withdrawal Limits
The daily cash withdrawal limit ranges from ₹20,000 to ₹1 lakh, depending upon the variant of the card.
|ATM/Debit cards||ATM withdrawal limit|
|SBI Classic and Maestro Debit Cards||Rs 20,000|
|SBI Global International Debit Card||Rs 40,000|
|SBI Gold International Debit Card||Rs 50,000|
|SBI Platinum International Debit Card||Rs 1 lakh|
|SBI In Touch Tap and Go Debit Card||Rs 40,000|
|SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card||Rs 40,000|
|SBI My Card International Debit Card||Rs 40,000|
SBI ATM Card Fees and Charges
If you are an account holder in all banks and you have all bank ATM cards, then annually you will have to pay some charges for this SBI ATM card such as Maintenance charges, Insurance charges, Replacement charges. Their list is as follows:
ATM Card Maintenance charges
- Normal (Classic/ Silver/ SBIINTOUCH/Pride/Premium) – NIL
- Gold ATM card- Rs.100 plus GST
- Platinum ATM card- Rs.300 plus GST
- Mumbai Metro – Rs.100
ATM Card Insurance charges
- Classic ATM Card- Rs.125 plus GST
- Silver ATM Card- Rs.150 plus GST
- Gold International – Rs.175 plus GST
- Platinum ATM Card- Rs.250 plus GST
- Mumbai Metro – Rs. 175 plus GST
ATM Card Replacement charges
- Classic ATM Card – Rs.300 plus GST
- Silver International Card – Rs.204 (including taxes)
- Platinum ATM Card – Rs.300 plus GST
- Mumbai Metro – Rs.300 plus GST
How to Block SBI ATM Card?
In case your SBI ATM cum debit card has been stolen or misplaced, you can block the same online using OnlineSBI, sending an SMS, or dialling the SBI toll-free number.
Steps to Block SBI ATM Card Online
- Log in to onlinesbi.com using your username and password
- Go to ‘ATM Card Services’ option in the e-services tab and then select ‘Block ATM Card’
- Select the account under which your debit card is registered
- On the next screen, all active and blocked cards will be listed
- Select the card which you want to block and then click ‘Submit’
- Verify all the details and confirm
- Authenticate the action using OTP or password
- You will receive a success message after your ATM cum debit card has been blocked
Blocking SBI Debit Card via SMS
You can send BLOCK<space><last 4 digits of your card number> to 567676 to block/hotlist your debit card via SMS.
Block SBI ATM Card through Phone Banking
You can dial SBI toll-free number 1800 4253800 or 1800 112211 to block your ATM card.
We hope this article helped you to Download SBI ATM Card Application Form PDF 2021. If the download link of this article is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing Contact Us link. If the SBI ATM Card Application Form 2021 is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.