Download Free of PT Transfer Application Form 13 PDF by using the Direct download link from fci.gov.in is given below.
PT Transfer Application Form 13 PDF Download Link
|Name||PT Transfer Application Form 13|
Click Here to Download the PDF
PT Transfer Application Form 13
Provident fund is one of the most beneficial and popular investment tools introduced by the government for salaried individuals both in public sector and private sector. Provident Fund is a pool of funds that is created by saving a small percentage of your salary every month and deposited with Employees Provident Fund Organization of India. These contributions made by individuals attract compounding interest on a yearly basis. It is mandatory for all companies in India who employ 20 or more employees to be registered with Employees Provident Fund Organization.
Documents Required for PT Transfer
Before applying for PF transfer, employees must keep a check on the following-
- Activated UAN on the EPF portal
- Seeded bank details including Bank account number and IFSC code
- Bank details should be verified by the employer
- Aadhaar should be seeded in the UAN account
- e-KYC should be approved by the employer
- Date of Joining, Date of Leaving and the reason for leaving the job should be mentioned on the portal
- EPFO accepts only one transfer request against one member id
- Authorised signatories of the previous and current employers should be digitally registered in EPFO
- PF account number of both the previous and current jobs should be entered in the EPFO database
- Form 13 required for automatic transfer of EPF
Download the PT Transfer Application Form 13 in PDF from the link given.
If the download link of the PT Transfer Application Form 13 PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the PT Transfer Application Form 13 is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for PT Transfer Application Form 13 PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links:
FAQs on PT Transfer Application Form 13
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”What is Form 13 for provident fund transfer?” answer-0=”Form 13 is required to be filled in by employees willing to transfer their PF accounts online.” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”If Form 13 mandatory for PF transfer?” answer-1=”Yes. Form 13 is mandatory for the transfer of PF from one account to another.” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”How many days does it take for PF to transfer?” answer-2=”Online application of PF transfer takes about 20 days.” image-2=”” count=”3″ html=”true” css_class=””]