Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF Download for free by using the download link from imc.mn.gov.in is given below.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF Download Link
|Name||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is one of the government’s initiatives to achieve the goal of providing ‘Housing for All by 2022’. Launched in 2015, the social welfare program aims to provide affordable housing to rural poor as well as urban poor. Under the scheme, the beneficiaries will get an upfront interest subsidy of up to 6.5% on house loans for 20 years along with various other benefits. PMAY scheme is still active. All those who are eligible to apply for PMAY scheme but have not availed it yet still have time to benefit from the scheme by submitting the PMAY application form online.
The last date to apply for PMAY scheme for households falling under the EWS/LIG income group is 31 March 2022. However, for the households falling under the Middle Income Group I and II, the last date to apply for PMAY CLSS is 31 March 2021.
The benefit of interest subsidy on home loans under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (PMAY CLSS) has been extended till March 31, 2021, for households that fall under the Middle-Income Group (MIG) with annual incomes between Rs. 6 lakh and Rs. 18 lakh.
When filling out the form, applicants need to fill the following details:
- State Name
- District Name
- City Name
- Name of the Planning Area or Development Area (if applicable)
- Preferred Component of Mission under which Survey need assistance under PMAY-HFA
- Name of the Head of the Family
- Father’s Name
- Age of the Head of the Family
- Present Address and Contact Details
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Marital Status
- Ownership details of the existing house
- Type of the house based on roof type
- of rooms in the dwelling unit excluding kitchen
- Aadhaar / Virtual ID No.
- Other ID Type
- Details of all family members
- Bank Name
- State Bank State
- Bank City
- Branch Name
- Bank Account No.
- of Years of stay in this Town/City
- Size of existing dwelling unit (carpet area in square meters)
- Does the applicant has a disability
- Does the family owns house elsewhere in India
- Employment Status
- Average monthly income of households
- BPL Card No. (if applicable)
- Housing requirement of family
Documents required for the application of PMAY scheme
Following are the documents required to apply for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY):
- Aadhaar Number
- Proof of identity (eg PAN card, Voter ID, passport and driving license)
- Proof of residence (eg voter ID, passport and driving license)
- If the applicant belongs to a minority community, proof of that will have to be given
- Proof of nationality (eg passport and voter ID card)
- Applicants falling under the economically weaker sections (EWS) and lower income group (LIG) income groups will have to provide a certificate of the same
- Proof of income (latest salary slip income tax return)
- Property Assessment Certificate
- Bank statement
- Evidence of the applicant not having a ‘pucca’ house
- Proof of construction of house under applicant’s scheme (if applicable)
Download the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF from the link.
If the download link of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.