NPS Form PDF National Pension System Forms Download for free by using the download link from npscra.nsdl.co.in is given below.
NPS Form PDF Download Link
Click Here to Download the PDF
The National Pension Schemes (NPS) is a pension plan that any Indian citizen can opt for to secure their financial future. Under existing NPS rules, subscription to this nation-wide pension scheme is mandatory for government employees but for other individuals, it is an optional subscription. Non Resident Indians too can opt to subscribe for this pension program subject to key terms and conditions.
There are three key types of NPS forms that are important for prospective and existing subscribers of the National Pension System – NPS registration forms, NPS request forms and NPS details of change forms. In some cases, National Pension System forms can also vary based on whether the subscriber has signed up for the NPS all citizens model or the NRI NPS scheme.
Documents Required for NPS Form
- Bank Details of Subscriber (A/c number, Branch name/code, branch address, IFSC, etc.)
- Nomination Details
- Pension Fund Selection
- Investment Option for Tier 2 account (Active choice/auto choice)
- Asset Allocation across E (equities max. 75% allocation), corporate bonds and government bonds. etc.
- Personal Details (Name/Father’s Name/Mother’s Name/Date of Birth, etc.)
- City and Country of birth
- PAN Card Number and Aadhaar Number
- Identity Details (Passport number, visa/work permit date of expiry, etc.)
- Overseas Address and Permanent Address in India
- Investment Option – Active Choice or Auto Choice
- FATCA Declaration (to determine tax residency of the NRI NPS subscriber)
Download the NPS Form in PDF Format from the link.
If the download link of the NPS Form PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the NPS Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Link : https://www.npscra.nsdl.co.in/