Download Free of Mutual Funds for Dummies PDF by using the Direct download link from www.dummies.com is given below.
Mutual Funds for Dummies PDF Download Link
|Name||Mutual Funds for Dummies|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Mutual Funds for Dummies
Any professionally managed fund that pools in money from investors to purchase securities is termed as a mutual fund.
- The money invested is used to purchase company shares, stocks, or bonds and is shared by thousands of investors
- These funds are taken care of by professional fund managers that work on these investments with the idea of generating the highest possible returns
- All the important decisions regarding the rules and regulations of mutual funds are made by SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)
- Investing in a mutual fund is a safe and hassle-free process, and is considered one of the easiest ways to gather wealth
Types of Mutual Funds
- Equity funds– Equity funds predominantly invest in the equity shares of different companies. Equity funds are considered suitable for investors who are looking towards long term capital appreciation and are comfortable in dealing with moderate to a high level of risk
- Debt funds– Debt funds primarily invest in fixed income government securities such as treasury bills and bonds, or corporate deposits. Debt funds involve lesser risk than equity funds, and as a result, also offer lesser returns. These funds are considered suitable for risk-averse investors with a short term investment horizon
- Hybrid funds- Hybrid funds invest in a mix of equity shares and debt securities, with the idea of maintaining a balance between the risk involved and the returns generated. It is in the hands of the fund manager to settle on a ratio of investment in equity and debt so as to reap the best of both.
Best Mutual Funds for Beginners
|Fund Name||FundCategory||AUM (in Crore)||1Y Return (in %)||3Y Return(in %)||5Y Return(in %)|
|Axis Long Term Equity Fund||ELSS||19,632||-4.96||4.42||6.78|
|Mirae Asset Large Cap Fund||Equity, Large-Cap||15,347||-15.16||0.72||6.45|
|SBI Bluechip Fund||Equity, Large-Cap||19,785||-15.18||-1.91||3.96|
|Axis Focused 25 Fund||Equity, Multi-Cap||9,493||-6.23||3.51||8.75|
|SBI Focused Equity Fund||Equity, Multi-Cap||7,968||-8.80||5.13||8.17|
If the download link of the Mutual Funds for Dummies PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the Mutual Funds for Dummies is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for Mutual Funds for Dummies PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: https://www.dummies.com/personal-finance/investing/mutual-funds/mutual-funds-for-dummies-cheat-sheet/