Are you searching for MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 PDF Download?
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) on 23 March 2021 issued new guidelines for effective control of COVID-19 which will be effective from April 1 to April 30, 2021. The guidelines mandate the State/UT governments to strictly enforce the Test-Track-Treat protocol in all parts of the country.
In this article, we’ll provide you MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 PDF is available to download from the official website at mha.gov.in or download using the direct link below.
Here You Download MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 PDF
|No. of Pages||9|
|Source / Credits:||mha.gov.in|
Download This PDF: Click Here
MHA New Guidelines for Effective Control of Covid-19
- The main focus of the Guidelines is to consolidate the substantial gains achieved in containing the spread of COVID-19, which was visible in the sustained decline in the number of active cases, continuously for about 5 months.
- Keeping in view a fresh surge in COVID-19 cases, which is being witnessed in some parts of the country, the guidelines mandate the State/ UT Governments to strictly enforce the Test-Track-Treat protocol in all parts of the country; ensure observance of COVID appropriate behaviour by everyone; and, to scale up the vaccination drive, to cover all the target groups.
- It is also emphasised that in order to ensure that the resumption of activities is successful and to fully overcome the pandemic, there is need to strictly follow the prescribed containment strategy, and strictly observe the guidelines/ SOPs issued by MHA and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) and other Ministries/ Departments of the Central Government and State/ UT Governments.
Test- Track-Treat protocol
- States and UTs, where the proportion of RT-PCR tests is less, should rapidly increase it, to reach the prescribed level of 70 percent or more.
- The new positive cases, detected as a result of intensive testing, need to be isolated/ quarantined at the earliestand provided timely treatment.
- Further as per the protocol, their contacts have to be traced at the earliest, and similarly isolated/ quarantined.
- Based on the positive cases and tracking of their contacts, Containment Zones shall be carefully demarcated by the district authorities, at the micro level, taking into consideration the guidelines prescribed by the MoHFWin this regard.
- The list of Containment Zones will be notified on the websites by the respective District Collectors and by the States/ UTs. This list will also be shared with MoHFW on a regular basis.
We hope this article helped you to Download MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 in PDF Format.
Alternate Links for MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: https://www.mha.gov.in/
If the download link of the article MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing. If the MHA New COVID Guidelines April 2021 is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.