Download Free of LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart PDF by using the Direct download link from www.magicgyan.com is given below.
LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart PDF Download Link
|Name||LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart|
Click Here to Download the PDF
LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart
LIC Kanyadan Policy Scheme has been started by the Life Insurance Company of India to invest for the marriage and education of daughters. Under this scheme, any person can invest for his daughter’s wedding. This plan is for 25 years. Under this scheme, people have to save Rs 121 per day and pay a premium of Rs 3600 a month, but people will have to pay premium for only 22 years. 27 lakhs will be given to you after completion of 25 years of this LIC Kanyadan policy.
Key Features of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- Offers to protect your daughter’s future financially independent.
- It offers cover for life risk over a certain period of time up to 3 years before the maturity date.
- The insured will get a lump sum amount at the time of maturity.
- In case the father expires, then the premium is waved off.
- Immediate payment of Rs. 10 lakhs in the case of an accidental demise.
- Immediate payment of Rs. 5 lakhs in the case of non-accidental/natural demise.
- Rs. 50,000 will be paid every year until the maturity date.
- Full maturity amount will be availed at the time of maturity.
- Those who stay outside India can also go for this plan without visiting in the country.
- The policy also has some mix features of the LIC Jeevan Lakshya policy.
Benefits of LIC Kanyadan Policy
- In this policy, the premium paying term is limited.
- This is a with-profits endowment insurance plan that comes with insurance and savings.
- The premium paying term is less by 3 years than the policy term.
- Various premium paying modes are available such as monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and annual.
- If the applicant dies within the policy tenure, 10% of the Sum Assured is payable every year till 1 year before the maturity date.
- The policy tenure for this plan is between 13 to 25 years.
- The policyholder has the option to pay for 6, 10, 15 or 20 years.
- Additional benefits will be provided to the family if the policyholder i.e. the father of the daughter dies within the policy tenure.
- Disability rider benefit is also applicable if the premium paying tenure is at least 5 years.
- If the policyholder commits suicide within 12 months from the initiation of the policy, 80% of the premium will be paid by the corporation except for the surrender value or taxes, the one which will be higher of the two.
- It is also available in Hindi language PDF to be understood by the people easily.
- LIC Kanyadan policy premium chart is self-explanatory.
- If the policy is active and the policyholder has paid the premiums for 3 consecutive years, a loan can be availed against the policy.
- It is a perfectly tax-free policy under the tax exemption laws of India, 1961.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Kanyadan Yojna
- The policy can be purchased only by the father of the daughter and not by the daughter herself.
- The age limit for buying the plan should be at least 18 years and not more than 50 years.
- Daughter’s age should be at least 1 year at the time of purchasing the policy.
- The minimum Sum Assured at the time of maturity is Rs. 1 lakh.
- The maximum Sum Assured at the time of maturity has ‘No Limit’ (depends on the cost of premiums paid by the policyholder).
- Policy tenure for 13 to 25 years is available for the applicant.
- Premium paying term is 3 years less than the policy term e.g. if the policy term is 15 years, then the policyholder has to pay the premiums for (15-3)=12 years.
Documents of Kanyadan Policy Scheme 2021
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Passport size photo
- Duly filled and signed form of the proposal for the scheme
- Check or hair to fill the first premium
- Birth certificate
If the download link of the LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links:
FAQs about LIC Kanyadan Policy Premium Chart
[sc_fs_multi_faq headline-0=”h2″ question-0=”एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी क्या है?” answer-0=”एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी से लोग अपने बेटी के कन्यादान के लिए पैसा जमा कर सकते हैं उसमें उन्हें रोज ₹251 जमा करने होंगे जिससे 25 साल बाद उन्हें 51 लाख रुपए मिलेंगे” image-0=”” headline-1=”h2″ question-1=”एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट है?” answer-1=”Official website: https://www.licindia.in/Products/Insurance-Plan/jeevan-rakshak/rec.aspx” image-1=”” headline-2=”h2″ question-2=”एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी के क्या उद्देश्य हैं?” answer-2=”लोग अपने बेटी के कन्यादान के लिए पैसा जमा कर सकते हैं उसमें उन्हें रोज ₹251 जमा करने होंगे जिससे 25 साल बाद उन्हें 51 लाख रुपए मिलेंगे” image-2=”” headline-3=”h2″ question-3=”एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी के तहत शिकायत दर्ज कैसे करें?” answer-3=”एलआईसी कन्यादान पॉलिसी में शिकायत दर्ज कराने के लिए आपको एलआईसी की ऑफिशल वेबसाइट पर जाना होगा वहां पर आप अपनी शिकायत दर्ज करा सकते हैं” image-3=”” count=”4″ html=”true” css_class=””]