Download Free PDF of LIC Jeevan Saral Chart PDF for free by using the Direct download link from liclifeplus.co.in is given below.
LIC Jeevan Saral Chart PDF Download Link
|Name||LIC Jeevan Saral Chart PDF|
Click Here to Download the PDF
LIC Jeevan Saral 165 Plan Chart
LIC Jeevan Saral Plan 165 can make your life even simpler, if the policy holder dies due to any reason within the Jeevan Saral policy, he will be given a death benefit. In addition, policy holders can surrender this scheme in the third year also.
In this policy, the policy holder will get the benefit of premium return with double death benefit. Jeevan Saral Yojana is a non-unit linked policy. Talking about the death benefit, the policy holder of each age will get the benefit, but the premium amount and its benefits will be given to different holders in different forms. Under the LIC policy, the holders will get more facilities than other policies. According to the rules and conditions, this policy can be surrendered back in the fourth year.
LIC Jeevan Saral Plan Key Features
- Under this policy, the policy holder can choose to pay the premium accordingly.
- The policy holder will get the benefit of Death Benefit, Additional Premium and Loyalty Addition along with the premium in the first year under this policy.
- Also, the policy holder will get maturity benefit.
- At the same time, policy holders can surrender in the fourth and third year of the policy.
- The policy holder will get Extended Risk Cover for 1 year to 3 years from this policy.
Benefits of LIC Jeevan Saral Plan
Death Benefit: The nominee of a Death Benefit Policy holder will get the benefit of Sum Assured (250 times premium), one year premium premium return and loyalty addition as Death Benefit.
Benefit of Maturity: The policy holder will get the benefit of the sum assured (depending on the age at which the policy is purchased) on the policy maturity.
Benefits in Income Tax: LIC has given income tax exemption to the policy holders. Policyholders have been given this benefit under this scheme under Section 80D.
Additional benefits: If the policy holder pays extra premium in this policy, then he will get life cover. This allows the policy holder to protect his or her family’s future. You can also get a loan in lieu of this policy.
Documents Required for LIC Jeevan Saral
If you also want to buy Jeevan Saral policy for yourself, then you have to fill this application form by visiting this link. To buy this policy, you will have to submit your
- Identity card
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- driving license
- KYC documents.
- Apart from this, you will also have to submit your medical report.
LIC Jeevan Saral Eligibility Criteria
- The amount of Jeevan Saral Insurance will be at least 250 times the premium.
- Jeevan Saral Insurance will have a time limit of 10 years to 35 years.
- Under this policy, if the holder wants to pay less premium, then he can choose 10 years time. At the same time, if he wants to pay more premium, then he can choose the time of 35 years.
- The age of the holder at the time of purchasing the policy should be 18 to 60 years.
- Policy holders can pay premiums ranging from Rs 250 to Rs 10,000.
- Policy holders can choose the yearly, monthly and yearly period according to their calculations.
LIC Jeevan Saral Plan Chart 165
Download the LIC Jeevan Saral Chart PDF Format from the link.
If the download link of the LIC Jeevan Saral Chart PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the LIC Jeevan Saral Chart Act is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for LIC Jeevan Saral Chart PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: https://www.licindia.in/Products/Withdrawn-Plans/Jeevan-saral.aspx