Download Free of Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF by using the Direct download link from pmkisan.gov.in is given below.
Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF Download Link
|Name||Kisan Credit Card Application Form|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Kisan Credit Card Application Form
The Kisan Credit Card scheme is a Government of India scheme which provides farmers with timely access to credit. The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was launched in 1998 with the aim of providing short-term formal credit to farmers and was created by NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
The KCC scheme was introduced to ensure that the credit requirements for farmers in the agriculture, fisheries and animal husbandry sector were being met. This was done by helping them avail short-term loans and provide them with a credit limit to purchase equipment and for their other expenses as well.
Moreover, with the help of KCC, farmers are exempt from the high interest rates of the regular loans offered by banks as the interest rate for KCC starts as low as 2% and averages at 4%. With the help of this scheme, farmers can repay their loans depending on the harvesting period of their crop for which the loan was given.
Features and Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
- Farmers are given credit for meeting their financial requirements of agricultural and other allied activities along with post-harvest expenses.
- Investment credit for agricultural requirements such as dairy animals, pump sets etc.
- Farmers can take out a loan of up to Rs.3 lakh and also avail produce marketing loans.
- Insurance coverage for KCC scheme holders up to Rs.50,000 in the case of permanent disability or death. A cover of Rs.25,000 is given in the case of other risks.
- Eligible farmers will be issued a savings account with attractive interest rate along with smart card and a debit card in addition to the Kisan Credit Card.
- Flexible repayment options and hassle-free disbursement procedure.
- Single credit facility/ term loan for all agricultural and ancillary requirements.
- Assistance in the purchase of fertilizers, seeds, etc. as well as in availing cash discounts from merchants/ dealers.
- Credit is available for a period of up to 3 years and repayment can be made once the harvest season in over.
- No collateral will be required for loans amounting up to Rs.1.60 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the KCC scheme are as follows:
- Any individual farmer who is an owner-cultivator.
- People who belongs to a group and are joint borrowers. The group has to be owner-cultivators.
- Sharecroppers, tenant farmers, or an oral lessee are eligible for the KCC.
- Self-help groups (SHG) or joint liability groups (JLG) of sharecroppers, farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
- Farmers involved in the production of crop or allied activities such as animal husbandry along with non-farm activities such as fishermen.
Eligible beneficiaries under this scheme under fisheries and animal husbandry are:
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture: Fish farmers, fishers, SHGs, JLGs, and women groups. As a beneficiary, you must own or lease any activity related to fisheries. This includes owning or leasing a pond, an open water body, a tank, or a hatchery among others.
- Marine Fisheries: You own a registered boat or any other type of fishing vessel and you have the necessary license or permissions for fishing in estuaries or the sea.
- Poultry: Individual farmers or joint borrowers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers of sheep, rabbits, goats, pigs, birds, poultry, and have sheds they have owned, rented, or leased.
- Dairy: Farmers, dairy farmers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers who own, lease, or rent sheds.
Documents Required to Apply for KCC Loan Scheme
- Duly filled-in and signed-in application form.
- Copy of identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, driving license, etc.
- Copy of address proof document such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, driving license. The proof should have the applicant’s current address to become valid.
- Land documents.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Other documents such as security PDC as requested by the issuing bank.
Top Kisan Credit Cards by Banks
|Credit Card||Credit Limit||Maximum Tenure|
|Axis Kisan Credit Card||Up to Rs.2.50 lakh (in the form of a loan against the card)||Up to 1 year for cash credit Up to 7 years for term loans|
|BOI Kisan Credit Card||Up to 25% of the farmer’s estimated income (but not exceeding Rs.50,000)||N/A|
|SBI Kisan Credit Card||Based on the crop cultivation and cropping pattern||5 years|
|ICICI Kisan Credit Card||As per the bank’s terms and conditions in accordance to RBI guidelines||5 years|
|HDFC Kisan Credit Card||Credit limit of up to Rs.3 lakh||5 years|
Kisan Credit Card Customer Care
You can call the toll-free number, 155261 / 1800115526 or reach 0120-6025109 to raise any concerns regarding the Kisan Credit Card scheme. If you wish to send a mail to the Kisan Credit Card customer care, you can write to [email protected]
If the download link of the Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the Kisan Credit Card Application Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links:
FAQs on Kisan Credit Card Form
What is the validity period of the Kisan Credit Card?
This validity period is 5 years. The tenure you do get depends on the type of activity you plan to use the money for.
What is the age requirement in order to apply for a KCC?
You should me a minimum of 18 years of age and be a maximum age of 75 years.
What is the interest rate applicable on the KCC?
The interest rate will be left to the discretion of the bank. However, according to the KCC circular dated 20 April 2012, the interest rate is 7% p.a. on short-term credit with a Rs.3 lakh upper limit on the principal amount.