Kisan Credit Card PDF, Kisan Credit Card Scheme PDF Hindi, Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF, Kisan Credit Card Application Form Download, Kisan Credit Card Scheme PDF, KCC Form, SBI Kisan Credit Card Scheme in Hindi, किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड प्राप्त करने की प्रक्रिया
Are you searching for the Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF Download?
The country’s farmers are in very poor economic standing. The economic conditions of the country’s farmers are particularly difficult for the poor and lower-class. In this context, the Central Government launched the Kisan Credit Card Scheme. These loans are available at low-interest rates to low-income farmers. This loan allows farmers to access a wider range of seeds and tools that can be used in agriculture. We will be sharing all information about the किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड योजना (KCC – Kisan Credit Card Scheme). Registration form.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Yojana: This scheme is open to all farmers in the country. Farmers are granted loans at very low-interest rates through Kisan Credit Card. The farmers can then spend the money according to their needs. It is easy to purchase pesticides and the best tools for agriculture. With the Kisan Credit Card, you can apply for a loan at any bank in the country. The link below will allow you to download the application form for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme.
PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme PDF Form Download
|PDF Name||KCC Form|
|No. of Pages||1|
|PDF Size||0.28 MB|
Click Here to Download the PDF
What is the Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme
The Kisan Credit Card Scheme, a scheme of the Government of India, provides farmers with timely loans. NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development) created the Kisan Credit Card (KCC), which was launched in 1998 to provide short-term formal credit for farmers. KCC was created to meet the credit requirements of farmers in agriculture, fisheries, and animal husbandry. They were able to get short-term loans, and they also had a credit limit that could be used for equipment purchases and other expenses.
Farmers are also exempted by the Kisan Credit Card Scheme from the high interest rates associated with regular loans from banks. The interest rate for KCC is less than 2%, and the average is 4%. Farmers can repay their loans based on the harvest period for which they were granted the loan through this scheme.
The Kisan Credit Card scheme is a Government of India scheme which provides farmers with timely access to credit. The Kisan Credit Card (KCC) scheme was launched in 1998 with the aim of providing short-term formal credit to farmers and was created by NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
Features and Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
- Farmers are given credit for meeting their financial requirements of agricultural and other allied activities along with post-harvest expenses.
- Investment credit for agricultural requirements such as dairy animals, pump sets, etc.
- Farmers can take out a loan of up to Rs.3 lakh and also avail of produce marketing loans.
- Insurance coverage for KCC scheme holders up to Rs.50,000 in the case of permanent disability or death. A cover of Rs.25,000 is given in the case of other risks.
- Eligible farmers will be issued a savings account with an attractive interest rate along with a smart card and a debit card in addition to the Kisan Credit Card.
- Flexible repayment options and hassle-free disbursement procedure.
- Single credit facility/ term loan for all agricultural and ancillary requirements.
- Assistance in the purchase of fertilizers, seeds, etc. as well as in availing cash discounts from merchants/ dealers.
- Credit is available for a period of up to 3 years and repayment can be made once the harvest season in over.
- No collateral will be required for loans amounting up to Rs.1.60 lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for Kisan Credit Card Loan Scheme
The eligibility criteria for the KCC scheme are as follows:
- Any individual farmer who is an owner-cultivator.
- People who belong to a group and are joint borrowers. The group has to be owner-cultivators.
- Sharecroppers, tenant farmers, or an oral lessee are eligible for the KCC.
- Self-help groups (SHG) or joint liability groups (JLG) of sharecroppers, farmers, tenant farmers, etc.
- Farmers are involved in the production of crop or allied activities such as animal husbandry along with non-farm activities such as fishermen.
Eligible beneficiaries under this scheme under fisheries and animal husbandry are:
- Inland Fisheries and Aquaculture: Fish farmers, fishers, SHGs, JLGs, and women groups. As a beneficiary, you must own or lease any activity related to fisheries. This includes owning or leasing a pond, an open water body, a tank, or a hatchery among others.
- Marine Fisheries: You own a registered boat or any other type of fishing vessel and you have the necessary license or permissions for fishing in estuaries or the sea.
- Poultry: Individual farmers or joint borrowers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers of sheep, rabbits, goats, pigs, birds, poultry, and have sheds they have owned, rented, or leased.
- Dairy: Farmers, dairy farmers, SHGs, JLGs, and tenant farmers who own lease, or rent sheds.
Kisan Credit Card: Required Documents
To take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Credit Card Scheme, attach the following documents to your application form.
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- Ration card
- Certificate of residence
- Aadhar card and bank account are linked.
Application for the Kisan credit cards scheme offline
You can also apply offline for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme if you have any problems applying online. Simply fill out the form below.
- First, you will need to fill out the application form. The form will be sent to you by your bank.
- You can also download the form from the official website for PM Kisan. You can visit the official website by clicking on the link “Download KCC form” at the top of the page.
- The application form will then open in front of you. You can then download the application form.
- You can also download the application PDF by clicking the link below.
- Once you download the form, fill in all required information.
- Once you have completed the above, attach the necessary documents to the form and send it to the bank. (Wherever you wish to apply).
- After the bank officials have checked your application, the scheme will be offered to you.
Top Kisan Credit Cards by Banks
|Credit Card||Credit Limit||Maximum Tenure|
|Axis Kisan Credit Card||Up to Rs.2.50 lakh (in the form of a loan against the card)||Up to 1 year for cash credit Up to 7 years for term loans|
|BOI Kisan Credit Card||Up to 25% of the farmer’s estimated income (but not exceeding Rs.50,000)||N/A|
|SBI Kisan Credit Card||Based on the crop cultivation and cropping pattern||5 years|
|ICICI Kisan Credit Card||As per the bank’s terms and conditions in accordance to RBI guidelines||5 years|
|HDFC Kisan Credit Card||Credit limit of up to Rs.3 lakh||5 years|
Kisan Credit Card Helpline Number (Toll-Free Number)
You can call the toll-free number, 155261 / 1800115526 or reach 0120-6025109 to raise any concerns regarding the Kisan Credit Card scheme. If you wish to send a mail to the Kisan Credit Card customer care, you can write to [email protected]
If the download link of the Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the Kisan Credit Card Application Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
NOTE: – For any type of PDF form information, stay tuned with our website onlinenotes.in. We can also provide PDF forms for other government services or schemes. Please let us know in the comments box below.
Alternate Links for Kisan Credit Card Application Form PDF
You can also visit the official/source website to download the PDF from the following links:
FAQs on Kisan Credit Card Form
What is the validity period of the Kisan Credit Card?
This validity period is 5 years. The tenure you do get depends on the type of activity you plan to use the money for.
What is the age requirement in order to apply for a KCC?
You should me a minimum of 18 years of age and be a maximum age of 75 years.
What is the interest rate applicable on the KCC?
The interest rate will be left to the discretion of the bank. However, according to the KCC circular dated 20 April 2012, the interest rate is 7% p.a. on short-term credit with a Rs.3 lakh upper limit on the principal amount.