Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF Download For Free From online notes. by using the download link which is given below.
Hindu Divorce Application Form
According to the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, either husband or the wife will file a divorce petition to dissolve the union that has been solemnized before or after the commencement of this Act.
The lawful procedure required in seeking a divorce from India is an extended slow legal affair, which on a minimum takes six months. It is an extended process involving the manufacturing and confirmation of multiple documents and ensuring compliance with the procedures laid down to obtaining the decree of divorce. Regarding the absence of documents, the process will probably be even duller and extended far.
Listed below are the records Require for Hindu Divorce:
- Address proof of Husband.
- Address evidence of a wife.
- Four Passport size photographs of Marriage Husband & Wife.
- Evidence proving spouses live separately for more than annually.
- Proof concerning the failed efforts of reconciliation.
- Income taxation statements for the last 23 years
- Information of the livelihood and present remuneration
- Information relating to family background
- Information of properties and other assets possessed by the petitioner
Hindu Divorce Application Form PDF Download Link
|Article||Hindu Divorce Application Form in PDF|
If Unable to Download This PDF
Alternate Link: Download
In Case the download link with Our Hindu Divorce Form PDF Isn’t working or You’re feeling any other issue for This, then please report it by choosing If the Hindu Divorce Application Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply any source for downloading at any cost.