Download Fundamental Rights Article 12 to 35 PDF for free from pdpu.ac.in using the direct download link given below.
Fundamental Rights Article 12 to 35 PDF Download Link
|Article||Fundamental Rights Article 25 to 27|
Download This PDF: Click Here
Fundamental Rights Article 12 to 35
Fundamental rights are those rights which are essential for intellectual, ethical and religious growth of citizens of India. Because these rights are fundamental or essential for existence and all-round growth of individuals, they are known as’Fundamental rights’. All these are enshrined in Part III (Articles 12 to 35) of this Constitution of India.
There are six basic rights recognized by the Indian constitution:
- Right to equality (Articles. 14-18)
- Right to Freedom (Articles. 19-22)
- Right Against Exploitation (Articles. 23-24)
- Right to Freedom of Religion (Articles. 25-28)
- Societal and Educational Rights (Articles. 29-30), and
- Proper to Constitutional treatments (Articles. 32-35)
Article 12 into 35 contained in Part III of the Constitution deal with Fundamental Rights. These are:
- Right to equality, including equality before law, prohibition of discrimination on grounds of religion, race, caste, sex or place of birth, and equality of opportunity in matters of job.
- Directly to liberty of expression and speech, assembly, association or union, movement, residence, and right to practice any profession or occupation (a number of these rights are subject to safety of this State, friendly relations with foreign countries, public order, decency or morality).
You can download the Fundamental Rights Article 12 to 35 in PDF format using the link given below.
If the download link of Fundamental Rights Article 12 to 35 in PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing. If the Fundamental Rights Article 12 to 35 is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.