Download Free of EPF Form 13 Revised PDF by using the Direct download link from www.epfindia.gov.in is given below.
EPF Form 13 Revised PDF Download Link
|Name||EPF Form 13 Revised|
Click Here to Download the PDF
EPF Form 13 Revised
FORM–13 (REVISED) THE EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND SCHEME, 1952. (Para-57) [APPLICATION FOR TRANSFER OF EPF ACCOUNT] NOTE: (1) To be submitted by the member to the present employer for onward transmission to the Commissioner, EPF by whom the transfer is to be effected.
The EPF account can be transferred from one employer to another. When you become an EPF member, you are allotted a Universal Account Number (UAN) which is a unique member identification number through which your EPF Account can be identified. Every employee has one EPF Account and one UAN number identifying that account. When you change jobs, you can simply transfer your EPF Account from your existing employer to the new employer. Thus, in case of job change, a new EPF Account is not opened; the old one is simply transferred.
EPF form 13 is a PF transfer form which is available with the EPF and can be availed online or offline. You just have to fill up the PF transfer Form 13 and submit it to transfer the EPF Account. The process is simple and easy.
Details which you should provide
- Your name (as contained in the EPF database)
- Your father’s name. If you are a married woman, you should provide your husband’s name
- Name and address of the previous employer
- EPF Account number with the previous employer
- Details of who maintains the EPF Account in the previous establishment. It can be a regional PF commissioner or a PF trust. The name of the applicable entity should be mentioned
- The FPF Account number with the previous employer if you were allotted one
- Date of leaving the employment of the previous employer
- Date of joining the employment of the new employer
- Date on which the form is being filled and submitted
- Signature or left-hand thumb impression of the EPF Account holder
Details to be provided by the new employer
- Name and address of the establishment
- The EPF Code and the account number allotted to the new employee
- FPF Account number allotted to the new employee, if a separate number is provided
- Details of the EPF Account of the new employee. If it is an un-exempted establishment, the address of the regional or sub-regional office should be mentioned. If, however, the establishment is an exempted establishment, the name of the exempted PF trust or the name of the private PF not covered under the Act should be mentioned
- Address of the regional or sub-regional office should be mentioned where the separate FPF Account number allotted to the employee (if any)is kept
- Details of the payee
- Date at which the form is being filled and submitted
- Signature of the authorized official of the new employer with the company seal
If the download link of the EPF Form 13 Revised PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the EPF Form 13 Revised is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for EPF Form 13 Revised PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: