EPF Contribution Rate 2020-21
What is EPF: The Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF) is a savings scheme introduced under the Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Act, 1952. It is administered and managed by the Central Board of Trustees that consists of representatives from three parties, namely, the government, the employers, and the employees. The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) assists this board in its activities. EPFO works under the direct jurisdiction of the government and is managed through the Ministry of Labour and Employment.
EPF scheme aims at promoting savings to be used post-retirement by various employees all over the country. Employees’ Provident Fund or EPF is a collection of funds contributed by the employer and his employee regularly on a monthly basis. The employer and employee contribute 12% of each of the employee’s salary (basic + dearness allowance) to the EPF. These contributions earn a fixed level of interest set by the EPFO. The amount of interest to be received on the deposit along with the total accumulated amount is totally tax-free, i.e. the employee may withdraw the entire fund without worrying about paying any kind of tax on it.
- Employees need to become an active member of the scheme in order to avail of benefits under this scheme
- Employees of an organization are directly eligible for availing Provident Fund, insurance benefits as well as pension benefits since the day they join the organization.
- Any organization employing a minimum of 20 workers is liable to give EPF benefits to the workers.
- This scheme does not cater to the needs of people residing in Jammu and Kashmir.
Download for EPF Contribution Rate 2020-21 PDF Link is given below.
EPF Contribution Rate 2020-21 PDF Download Link
If Unable to Download This PDF
Alternate Link: Click Here
If the download link of the EPF Contribution Rate 2020-21 PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the EPF Contribution Rate 2020-21 is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
- Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMAY) Form 2021 PDF
- National Startup Awards 2020 List PDF
- New COVID-19 Guidelines for Surveillance Containment and Caution PDF
- Aadhaar Card Correction Form 2021 PDF
- Gazetted Officer Letterhead Format for Aadhar Card
- EWS Form PDF Certificate Application Free Download 2021
- EPF Name Correction Form Download PDF
- Niti Aayog 3 Year Action Agenda Plan PDF
- Self Declaration Form Punjab PDF Download