Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan PDF
Download Free of Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan PDF by using the Direct download link from pashudhanharyana.gov.in is given below.
Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan PDF Download Link
|Name||Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan
Individuals who wish to start and operate their own farms or make improvements to their existing farms can now make the most of dairy farm business loans. The reasons for taking out a loan like this can be to establish small dairy units that have two to four mulch cattle, to collect, process, and distribute milk, to establish a new medium or large dairy unit, to manufacture milk products, to construct cattle shad, or to buy crossbreed or improved mulch cattle. For your dairy farm business, you will most likely incur expenses related to purchase of raw materials, dairy production processes, dairy product processing, dairy product storage, packaging, warehousing, etc. You would also incur costs associated with taking care of animal species that help in the production of dairy products.
Purpose of availing Dairy Farm Loan
Given below are the reasons for which you can avail a dairy farm loan:
- To establish a new dairy farm unit or expand an already exisiting dairy farm unit
- Purchasing of mulch animals for small dairy units
- For the rearing of young calves and crossbreeding of mulch cows and buffalos
- To purchase milk machineries such as Bulk Milk Chilling units, automatic milk collection and dispersal systems, milk vans
- To grow fodder for cattle and meet other capital needs for the smooth functioning of the farm
- Construction, expansion, or renovation of cattle sheds
- Cold storage services
- Dairy marketing outlets
- Purchasing of dairy dispensation equipment, chaff cutters, etc.
- Dairy manufactured goods transportation services
Eligibility Criteria for Dairy Farm Business Loan
A dairy farm business loan is a Working Capital Term Loan that can be availed by agriculture labourers, farmers, limited companies, SHGs, registered partnership firms, and dairy co-operative societies. The amount of money that is granted to applicants can range up to Rs. 100,000 for the hypothecation of live stocks. Loan amounts offered to customers can also exceed Rs. 100,000 for the hypothecation of live stocks, or land mortgage, or declaration as per the agricultural credit act, or collateral security of sufficient worth, or third party assurance if stipulated.
The profit margin for loans up to Rs. 100,000 is nil, and loans more than Rs. 100,000 provide a profit margin ranging from 15% to 25%. The rate of interest will differ based on the lender and the structure of the loan. The repayment period is usually between five and six years, and most lenders also provide a moratorium period of two to three months.
Dairy Business Loans Fees and Charges
|Interest rate||May depend from bank to bank|
|Tenure of loan||3 years and 7 years|
|Processing fees||2% of the loan amount.|
The list of documents you will need to apply for a dairy farm loan is:
- Proof of identity such as PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, voter id, driving license, etc.
- Proof of address such as utility bills, ration card, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- Salary slips for past 6 months
- Passport size photographs
- Proof of registration of dairy business
- Property deeds
Top lenders in India offer Dairy Farm Loans
There are various lenders in India who offer dairy farm loans to its customers. Some of the lenders from whom you can avail a dairy farm loan are:
- IDBI Bank
- State Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Bank of India
If the download link of the Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
Alternate Links for Dairy Farming Project Report for Bank Loan PDF
You can also visit the official / source website to download the PDF from following links: http://pashudhanharyana.gov.in/sites/default/files/documents/Schemes%202018-19/DPR%205%20MA%20prpared%20by%20LUVAS.pdf