PDF Download for CTET Self Declaration Form PDF Download free by using the download link from Onlinenotes.in is given below.
CTET Self Declaration Form PDF Download Link
|Name||CTET Self Declaration Form|
Alternate Link: Click Here
CTET Self Declaration Form PDF
Due to Corona, the candidates will have to take a Self Declaration Form of their own well being in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET), which is going to be delayed by six months from the scheduled time on 31 January. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it mandatory for all candidates to bring a COVID declaration.
Candidates will have to keep a Self Declaration Form with them to the effect that they do not have colds, fever, breathing problems, etc. The manifesto has to be shown at the time of admission to the examination center. The examination is going to be held for the first time after the validity of the CTET by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
– Candidates have to report to the center two hours before the exam
– Admission will not be given in any situation after the commencement of the examination.
– The use, overwriting, and cutting of whitener is prohibited in OMR answer sheets.
– It is necessary to apply the mask and it will be allowed to carry sanitizer and a transparent bottle of water
If the download link of the CTET Self Declaration Form PDF is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the CTET Self Declaration Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
- UGC Approved University List 2020
- Mahadbt Declaration Form in Marathi
- AP Housing Application Form
- ICICI Bank RTGS Form Print
- All Full Form List of Computer