Download Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF 2021 : Aadhar has proved to be an extremely easy and effective way to verify the identity of a person and their address. In addition, since the majority of transactions that are conducted in the country are now subject to obligatory Aadhar verification, it’s becoming a significant issue for all Indian citizens.
Today, the Aadhaar card is an essential identification document. At present, it is Aadhaar cards are used everywhere. An aadhaar card is demanded everywhere.If one does not possess An Aadhaar card, then they could be in difficulties. For instance, when it comes to the process of opening an account at a bank the Aadhaar card is now required for taking advantage of the government’s schemes. This is why it is crucial to have your personal information included in the Aadhaar card in order like name and date of birth and address.If the information on the Aadhaar card is not correct the card can be changed.
The great thing is that the Aadhaar card’s correction of details doesn’t require a long time to process. The UIDAI has created a specific product called the “Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) to facilitate an efficient and quick method for Aadhar card correction online. It is comprised of three easy steps including filling in the Aadhar ID then verifying the details and then entering the latest information that must be updated.
Note : It is required to have access to your registered number to enable OTP verified on the basis of OTP.
How to Download Certificate for Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form PDF 2021?
|Form Type||Aadhaar Card|
|Form Name||Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form|
This PDF Alternate Link: Download
How to Fill Aadhaar Enrolment/Correct/Update Form/Address Details Online?
- Visit the website for official purposes of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in) then select the option that says “Update Aadhaar Information (Online)’.You can also visit the link: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update
- Enter the 12 numbers Aadhar number upon Your Aadhar Card.
- Enter the four-digit OTP which was delivered to the number you signed up for at the time of your Aadhar enrollment.
- Mark the Address box on the options available.
- Complete the details of your address that need to be updated. Make sure that you fill in all information in the language of your locality that was in use prior to Aadhar enrollment.
- Check all the details, then forward the request.
- Scan and upload self-attested copies of the chosen identification/address proof, and make sure only original documents are supplied in order to avoid any inconvenience in the future.
- You’ll see an estimation of the time needed to complete and update your request through the UIDAI.
- Send in your Aadhar upgrade request for your card.
When the request has been successfully made After the request has been accepted, you will receive an Update Request Number (URN) will be issued to you and displayed in the display. It is this URN could be utilized to monitor what is happening with your Aadhar card update or correction request by going to this Update Request tracker page.
How to update Mobile Number that is Linked to Aadhar?
- Log in to the Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) by providing your Aadhar number as well as the OTP that was sent to the mobile number that you have registered.
- Enter the new mobile number that will be linked to your Aadhar in the field that is provided, next to the banner that reads “Mobile Number”.
- An OTP is sent to the mobile number to be upgraded. Input your OTP in the field that is provided, then click “Submit” to continue.
- When you submit your request after submitting a request, you will receive An Update Request Number (URN) to track the update request. This will allow you to monitor your Aadhar status for updates anytime later on.
What are the Documents Necessary for Submitting an Aadhar Card Correction/Update Request?
The following documents are acceptable for submission to support the Aadhar card updating procedure:
- A valid photo ID issued by the government or a service photo identification
- ID card from PSU
- Tax receipt for property (not more than one year old)
- Statement of credit card (no longer than three months)
- Insurance policy Pensioner card
- Tax assessment order for income tax
- Certificate of registration for vehicles (RC) Lease/rent contract that is registered.
How to Fill Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form Offline?
The first step is to download the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update Form from the link below. Print this form. Then, fill in your Aadhaar number. Write your name in capital letter. Then, you fill in your birth date and address. Additionally, you must fill in the additional information requested on the form. After you have completed the form, you must sign it in the appropriate space.
How do I apply for Aadhaar Enrollment or Update?
First, you must fill in the required Enrolment/Update Form. Then, visit the closest base center. Once you have entered the biometric data the application will be sent to UIDAI. It is also required to submit the certificate prescribed alongside the form.
Here are a few steps residents should take before filling out the form:
- Certificates must be printed on plain paper.
- The form must be returned within 3 months from the date of the issue.
- Check for any overwriting in the form.
- The date of issue has to be correctly filled in DD-MM-YYYYYYYY format.
- A signature of a resident or thumb impression is required.
- Certificate details should be correctly filled in.
- A recent photograph with a color of 3.5cm Approximately 4.5 cm should be glued within the designated space.
- Cross sign of Certifier and cross stamps must be present on the photo of the resident.
- The certifier’s complete information must be completed.
We have provided all the details regarding downloading the PDF list of certifications for the Aadhaar Enrolment/Update. If you encounter any difficulties download the form, please submit a question in the comment section below. We’ll be happy to assist you. Thank you!