Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF
Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF 2021 | Axis Bank RTGS Form Excel Download | Axis Bank RTGS Form New Format | Axis Bank RTGS Form PDF New | Axis Bank NEFT Form PDF
Axis Bank Full Form: AXIS Bank does not have a full form. The United Trust of India (UTI) is considered one of the largest private banks in India. However, the bank later changed the name to AXIS that has no full form and is simply a name.
Axis Bank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer system (NEFT) which enables an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country.
In this article, we’ll provide you Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Application Form in PDF Format, available to download from the official website at www.axisbank.com or download using the direct link below.
Here You Download Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Application Form PDF
- Category: Banking & Finance
- Format: PDF
- Size: 0.98 MB
- Pages: 2
- Source: taxheal.com
- Language: English
This PDF Alternate Link: Download
Also read | ICICI Bank RTGS Application Form PDF
Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Form
Axis bank uses RTGS and NEFT services to transfer funds from one bank to the other. It’s a convenient and secure way for customers to transfer and bank their money. The online platforms also easy the hassles of visiting the bank or having a lot of paperwork. The process is reliable and fast as it only takes minutes from one bank account to the other. The account holder will enter the beneficiary details, and after verification, they can send or receive money quickly.
The Latest Axis Bank RTGS Form 2021 in New Format PDF Download & Axis bank NEFT Form free download from axis bank.com. We will tell you in this article, How to fill RTGS Form of Axis bank, how to Check NEFT Transaction Status in Axis Bank.
How to fill Axis bank RTGS Form
- On the bank RTGS form, there are two sections where each is defined differently. On the top section, the applicant should enter beneficiary details and, on the next part, enter the remitter details.
- Start With Filling The General Details Like Branch Name & Date.
- Enter the Applicant Name, Address, Contact Number, and Email ID.
- Now Fill the Beneficiary Account Details. Name, Bank Name, Bank IFSC Code, Account Number, and Mobile Number and Amount.
- Enter the Cheque Number If you are Paying using the Cheque. Sign Your Form in the Space Given in Bottom.
- Recheck the details and correct them if need be.
- The bank will “branch use the only part after your done with the transaction; they will offer a transaction id.
- The bank AXIS RTGS services transfer amount higher than Rs.2,00,000.
Details Required of the Recipients
Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Timings, Charges and Transaction Limit
Let us now get to know what charges are levied for RTGS and NEFT in Axis Bank and for how long we can use this facility, as well as know how much money we can exchange in each transaction.
Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Timings
RTGS transactions can be initiated 24×7 through Retail Internet Banking and Corporate Internet Banking as per below.
- From 7:00 am to 6:00 pm – As per customer approval limit
- From 6:00 pm to 7:00 am – upto INR 1 Crore (including 2nd & 4th Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays)
Axis Bank RTGS Charges
There are no charges for RTGS.
- For the transaction of 2 Lakh up to 5 Lakh, the Customers have to Pay ₹ 24.50/-;(exclusive of tax, if any)
- For transactions Above 5 Lakh, the RTGS Service Fees is ₹ 49.50/-. (exclusive of tax, if any)
Axis Bank RTGS / NEFT Transaction Limit
- Minimum Amount : ₹ 2 Lakh
- Maximum Amount : ₹ 10 Lakh
Although there is no minimum or maximum limit on the amount of funds that could be transferred using NEFT, there is a limit of Rs 50,000/- per transaction for cash-based remittances within India and for remittances to Nepal under the Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme.
You can also visit the official source website to download the PDF from following links:
We hope this article helped you to Download Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Form PDF 2021. If the download link of this article is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing Contact Us link. If the Axis Bank RTGS NEFT Application Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.