Aadhar Gazetted Form PDF Download for free by using the Direct download link from uidai.gov.in is given below.
Aadhar Gazetted Form PDF Download Link
|Name||Aadhar Gazetted Form PDF Download|
Click Here to Download the PDF
Aadhar Gazetted Form
An Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the UIDAI on behalf of the government to every resident of India. This page covers list of documents required for Aadhaar Card correction, Aadhaar Card update, and address update as well.
If a person wishes to enroll for the new Aadhaar card, he/she is required to fill up a form that is available online on the official website of UIDAI and then submit it to anyone of the UIDAI authorized Aadhaar Enrolment Centres spread across India. Not only that, but he/she must also attach that form with self-attested copies of certain supporting documents that are required for the Aadhar verification of furnished details of the applicant. These documents are sub-sectioned into basically four categories. These documents will be required when you apply for a new aadhaar card or when you want to make any changes to your existing card.
List of Identity Proofs – Documents Required for New Aadhaar Card
You can submit any of the supporting documents are accepted by the UIDAI as Identity proof:
- PAN card
- Either Ration or PDS Photo card
- Voter Identification card
- Driving licence of the applicant
- Photo identification cards issued by the Government of India
- Service photo ID cards that are issued by a PSU
- Job card of MG-NREGS
- Photo identification that is issued by a Recognised Educational Institution
- Licence of Arms
- Photo Bank ATM card
- Photo Credit card
- Photo card of the Pensioner
- Photo card of the Freedom Fighter
- Photo Passbook of Kisan
- Photo card of CGHS
- Certificate of Marriage
- A document containing proof of the marriage of the applicant issued originally by the marriage Registrar (which is mandatory to submit after marriage)
- Legally approved name change certificate
- ECHS Photocard
- Residing Address card of the applicant that contains both the name and the photo that was originally issued by the Department of Posts
- Identity Certificate containing the photo of the applicant on a proper letterhead issued by either a Gazetted Officer or a Tehsildar
- Either a handicapped medical certificate or a disability Identification card that is issued by either the State Government, the UT Government, or any such Administration
Download the Aadhar Gazetted Form in PDF Format from the link.
If the download link of the Aadhar Gazetted Form PDF Download is not working or you are feeling any other issue with it, then please report it by choosing If the Aadhar Gazetted Form is a copyrighted material which we will not supply its PDF or any source for downloading at any cost.
gazetted officer letterhead format for aadhar card, gazetted officer letter format for address proof for aadhar card pdf, certificate for aadhaar enrolment update form pdf, aadhar gazetted form pdf download new